Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a preference or suggestion? I saw that Autoanything has a discount plus 10% off the CalTrend covers and free shipping.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have the Wet Okoles with the inflatable driver's-side lumbar support. Very durable, easy to care for, good looking and comfortable. Also waterproof. After two years they look like new. Some mechanics saw mine recently and first thought they were OEM.

Not familiar with the other brand but personally, I will get Wet Okoles again.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Had my Wet Okoles for a few years now and bought them used so they have about 5 years of use on them. They are still as good as new and very happy with them.

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Are they difficult to install or do they just slider over?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
+1 Wet Okoles.

If you carry, consider the model with the gun tote in the front. You can also get sunglasses pouches amongst other things.
I ordered mine from a reseller and didn't know about the extra pockets and pouches available.

I'm shopping for a Ram 3500 and I'll be adding Wet Okole seat covers to that truck as well.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Are they difficult to install or do they just slider over?
I have a regular cab with a bench seat/folding console. Took me about an hour to install mine. With the cinch straps and Velcro, it is a pretty easy install.

·
Registered
540 Posts
+1 Wet Okoles.

If you carry, consider the model with the gun tote in the front. You can also get sunglasses pouches amongst other things.
I ordered mine from a reseller and didn't know about the extra pockets and pouches available.

I'm shopping for a Ram 3500 and I'll be adding Wet Okole seat covers to that truck as well.
I was looking at that option. Is the pouch sturdy/large enough for something like a G19? Or does it sag?

From the pictures it looks it might only accommodate smaller pistols.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I was looking at that option. Is the pouch sturdy/large enough for something like a G19? Or does it sag?

From the pictures it looks it might only accommodate smaller pistols.
Sorry, I don't know. I didn't know the gun pocket was an option until after I ordered mine, without the pouch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts