Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Open your hood, and check that passenger side grille in the plastic cover at the rear of the engine compartment; it has the wipers mounted through it. That screen appears to be the exact shape and size of the center portion of that plastic grille in my truck. It has a finer wire mesh screen behind part of the plastic grille. I'm guessing the passenger compartment is only getting air through that metal screened portion.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
First time I changed my cabin filter I found these 2 in it.
Not sure how they got there with the plastic screen under the hood.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
First time I changed my cabin filter I found these 2 in it.
Not sure how they got there with the plastic screen under the hood.

Uhhh....Balloons? :naughty: Might want to avoid any border crossings...might be more of 'those' hidden elsewhere in your truck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I replaced my cabin air filter and when I pulled out the old one, a screen came out with it. I can't figure out where it came from, does anyone know where this goes? Only thing I could think of it's a screen to the outside air intake.
Can some one please explain how to replace this screen. I checked the cabin filter and the same screen came out. Just need some help on how to replace it please. Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.