Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp, I am selling the Tundra due to finances. I really hate to see it go, but it must. I just bought a used Accord and love it so far. Will take some time to get used to. I joined an accord forum and wow, kinda sucks. This forum is easy to use, moderated well and everyone on here is great. Even tho i wont have the Tundra anymore I will stick around on here.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Stick around and say hi now and then! I agree about this forum. It's the ONLY one I have ever become a paying member of. I really enjoy my time here.

Can't go wrong with an Accord. I suspect you have such a dichotomy of owners from ricers to grandpa that the discussions would be disconnected and at times rude.

When we are rude it's just because we are always right, all of us, always. :cool:

Good luck with the finances!

Reactions: Jesco and Zpowell

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Sorry bro! Make sure you come back here and show us your accord mods!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: Jesco

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hope your finances get much better and get you back into a truck!

Uh, Tunder, that dichotomy of Accord owners, some being grandpas - hold on a minute there, sonny, I am a certified codger/geezer, etc. But, hey, I, like me some trucks!

Reactions: Jesco

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Having to worry about finances sucks. I guess all of us has to do that. Stick around, man. There are plenty members who have other vehicles.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Bummer. Good luck with the Accord. Maybe you can find answers to your needs on bobisrheoilguy.com, seems like a decent place to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts