Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this question has been asked before, but what color black do the fender flares come? I have a black Tundra and I wanted to know if the unpainted black fender flares would match my black tundra? Is it a flat black or glossy black? I guess you could say I dont want to spend the money to paint them if I dont have to.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I could always put them on and see how they look unpainted and if I decide to paint them then I could go ahead and do that.

Does anyone know a good place to get them for a good price and how much it would cost on average to paint them?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
look on online for cheap bushwacker fender flares. It should pull up places that sell them for a cheap price. You could aways look on ebay or if your not stuck on bushwacker they have other brands that look just as nice!!As far as painting them your just going to have to go around to your local body shops and ask them what they would charge to pain them.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
look on online for cheap bushwacker fender flares. It should pull up places that sell them for a cheap price. You could aways look on ebay or if your not stuck on bushwacker they have other brands that look just as nice!!As far as painting them your just going to have to go around to your local body shops and ask them what they would charge to pain them.
thanks bro for the info!

lol my wife saw a jacked up tundra with the pocket style fender flares and has hinted around that she may buy me some so Im pretty pumped!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just ordered a set from Streetsideauto for $349.92 today! Best price I found and used a $30 off coupon code I found on the net

·
Registered
872 Posts
I have they pyrite Mica tundra. Noob question, how do I get them in that color? Should I go OEM or what?

·
"A Man Needs A Maid"
1,277 Posts
Dip um. They ship glossy black. Dipped makes um flat. unpainted looks like crap.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
If my truck had been black, I would not have painted my fender flares. Possibly dipped.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
have any of y'all heard of autoplicity.com? I found the bushwhacker pocket flares there for 382$ and is the cheapest i have found so far.

Bushwacker 30911-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares Set Front And Rear
Send a pm to Josh at SVCustoms (one of the vendors on the forum). He could probably beat that price and the service is prompt and excellent.

By the way, if you are going to paint them, it would definitely be cheaper to buy them painted unless you have a buddy who will paint them for cheap.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Send a pm to Josh at SVCustoms (one of the vendors on the forum). He could probably beat that price and the service is prompt and excellent.

By the way, if you are going to paint them, it would definitely be cheaper to buy them painted unless you have a buddy who will paint them for cheap.
thanks bro, Do you know where to find them already painted?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
If you are gonna paint these flares, buy them painted. You may think painting four pieces of plastic can't be that expensive. But they are.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Dip um. They ship glossy black. Dipped makes um flat. unpainted looks like crap.

Did you just paint/dip the screws on the flares?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts