Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally got the bushwackers to help keep road grim off my truck. Well now I wanna fill up the fender wells! What's a good size to go with that will make it look good but won't rub on anything? I was looking at a 285/70/18 but if there's another option im all ears and pics of your tires and flares would be nice! Thanks! Oh I also have the bilstein strut leveling kit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Originally got the bushwackers to help keep road grim off my truck. Well now I wanna fill up the fender wells! What's a good size to go with that will make it look good but won't rub on anything? I was looking at a 285/70/18 but if there's another option im all ears and pics of your tires and flares would be nice! Thanks! Oh I also have the bilstein strut leveling kit.
Looks good! I cant help on the tires though, I am in the same boat.

How was the install? Do you have to remove the rear wheel flaps? They are not able to be installed in conjunction with the bushwackers as i understand it?

How much did they run you?

Sorry for all the questions!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Install wasn't to bad. You have to remove the front and rear mud flaps that is correct. I got them for $432 shipped from a member on here. Great Price compared to others iv seen!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts