·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure is, how did you ever guess??

·
Registered
315 Posts
been there many times, used to date a wildcat girl back in the day (before I got married) but was never lucky enough to have a Tundy out there. I think I had either a 96 Rodeo or a 99 Ranger back then but that is one cool spot for sure !!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lets get some more videos in here b4 i go do some more tire smokin, this time ill do it as a smoke screen to evade the cops.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
lets get some more videos in here b4 i go do some more tire smokin, this time ill do it as a smoke screen to evade the cops.
Man i wish i would have recorded me burning up what was left of my rugged tails the day before i had the BFG AT's put on. :banghead:

·
"Cold Shot"
1,845 Posts
Tires cost too much, no thanks. But I'll gladly watch the rest of you piss away your money.

Now let's see one where the truck isn't on an incline and the pavement isn't wet.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was the lady scared and had to get out?
That was the wife and she was pissed i was gonna do it and wanted to get out of the truck lol. I usually do donuts out there. Other soldiers love me for it. Civilians hate me. Ive had the cops called on me a few times. I know the backroads that take me to topeka. Its a long ways out of the way but its worth not getting a ticket. Plus 110 down a dirtroad is tons of fun.

·
Administrator
39,325 Posts
That was the wife and she was pissed i was gonna do it and wanted to get out of the truck lol. I usually do donuts out there. Other soldiers love me for it. Civilians hate me. Ive had the cops called on me a few times. I know the backroads that take me to topeka. Its a long ways out of the way but its worth not getting a ticket. Plus 110 down a dirtroad is tons of fun.
That's funny, sounds like my ol lady

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i hear u red, im just hoping this post sits here and i am the only bad mamajama burnin em up. :runinafire:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts