Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive tried reading through the 160+ pages on the BD tuner but its got so many random conversations going its hard to follow. so if you could, what are your experiences with a GT-T+ tuner on stock trucks, with no SC. are there negatives? i only have 14K on my truck and dont want to toast the warranty. more than anything I'm wanting the extra power towing.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
ive tried reading through the 160+ pages on the BD tuner but its got so many random conversations going its hard to follow. so if you could, what are your experiences with a GT-T+ tuner on stock trucks, with no SC. are there negatives? i only have 14K on my truck and dont want to toast the warranty. more than anything I'm wanting the extra power towing.
Thanks for the info.
at this point its not very noticeable & i'd say not worth it. Until an update comes out that proves otherwise i'd wait on it. The boosted trucks are getting the good stuff right now, but my guess is that toyota didn't leave much to be fixed on these trucks. You can change some options easier like disabling traction control & gauge monitoring, but if you're buying to see a huge increase, you will set yourself up for disappointment. Now that doesn't mean that BD won't find some power in the future, because they are recent, but i'm sure that all of the trucks they tune started out this way.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great information guys! i appreciate it. probably just saved me $900. looks like i will stick with the leveling kit, wheels and tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.