Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bullet proof owner question. i currently have an 08 tundra crew max with a bp kit that I personally installed. Being that I have a accessory shop and do this stuff daily. I have not how ever ran into this prob on any bp lift or any other that I have installed during my years. (Mine being the only tundra, why im here)I know of a fix but it calls for shorter upper A arms. But after alignment which is within all factory specs my tires are chewing on the outside edge BAD. I have 38/24 trail grapplers and can't afford this prob. Seems that the camber is not just right but can't get any more out of it. I can feel the breaking point during slow turns when the steering wheel is at two thirds where the tire starts plowing. Any bp owners ever had is proble? seems to me it's a defective design. Have talked to them several times and tried all their suggestions before requesting shorter A arms. None have worked they swear its tow but went from minor neg. to minor pos. and everything in between. Nothing is working. Sorry for the long question. Please give your experiences.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey man sorry to hear about your problem.....I have about 8,000 miles on my BP lift and those are all on 35 inch tires.....the only problem I've had so far(knock on wood) is the uniball where the A-arm connects with the spindle sqeaking when I turn...still trying to figure out a permanent solution to that one....Hope you figure out the problem bro...:(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts