Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you used Bullet Liner in your bed? Local shop is quoting me the same price as the closest Line X dealer.
I can find reviews of Line X on line, but haven't heard any good or bad Bullet Liner reviews yet. I was considering the Bullet liner if the reviews are favorable only because the shop is a lot closer to me.

Thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
Bullet is awesome. I seen a infomercial on speed one morning like the week I got my truck googled it and here was one really close and it was less than 300. I didn't do rails kept factory plastic. They took out the bed mount bolts and tie downs and also the tailgate access panel and sprayed it separately. I love it. I'm about to build some racks and when I get lift he's gonna spray it all for me. Easy to clean. Not hard like plastic where stuff slides but not super soft and grippy so it's hard to push things around. It's just the right between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I plan on going over to their shop this weekend and talking to them about it and hopefully seeing some examples of it in person.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Also it's nation wide life time. It get messed up on a road trip or something find nearest they redo it for you. My guy just did his entire Silverado frame off. inside outside every part of suspension frame rails like literally 99% of truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.