Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum however I couldn't find a good fit for this question (besides the newbi intro forum)

I've got a 2011 5.7 limited 4X4 that I'm thinking of doing some work to.

Got a quote for Nitto terra grappler installed to be a little over 2 grand (keep in mind I'm in Canada atm) :eek:. And so that prompted me to think about heading south and getting a bit of work done in a reputable shop south of the border. New aftermarket bumpers, winch, lift etc...

My question is does anyone know a good shop near Enumclaw Washington that would do a good job at a reasonable price?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Well, how about Extreme Options Fabrication in Enumclaw. Seattle Tube bending, Welding, Fabrication. Roll Cages, Bumpers, Chassis! Monster Truck Racing, Monster Truck Repair, Monster Truck Parts, Monster Truck Service, Monster Truck Chassis | Extreme Options Offroad & Fabrication They might be able to help you out. The only other places I know are Cascade Offroad in Puyallup, Billy Bobs Offroad in Milton, and the 4WheelParts shop in Tacoma. Otherwise you would have to head to the Seattle area for something like that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Give Joe at Central 4wd a call. They are in Spokane, WA. They used to do a lot for me with my old Jeep. They are a very good shop with very reasonable rates.

There was a post recently from an Air Force guy from Oklahoma who drove up to Spokane to pick up his boat. He had them re-gear his truck while he was there. You could check with him for a secon opinion on them. I can't say enough good things about Joe and the boys!

Central 4wd
12410 E Indiana Ave, Spokane
(509) 927-2882

1 - 3 of 3 Posts