Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well apparently my question got lost in the last thread. Those of you who have installed bug deflectors...can you see it from the drivers seat? If so...what brand deflector did you buy....or for that matter...if not...what brand deflector did you buy?

Mahalo,
TK

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ok, well apparently my question got lost in the last thread. Those of you who have installed bug deflectors...can you see it from the drivers seat? If so...what brand deflector did you buy....or for that matter...if not...what brand deflector did you buy?

Mahalo,
TK
I had a Lund bug deflector installed. I can only see a small amount of the top edge in the center area. The hood contour makes it look uneven from the drivers seat, but it looks nice from the outside. I'm hoping it works cause them bugs like my new truck!

·
Registered
736 Posts
I got the bugshield from the Toyota parts counter and I can see a little of the top from the drivers seat...at least in the middle to drivers side. Maybe the top edge on the pass. side. These shields can be painted, but I left mine smoked ...Here's a pic:

$99- Easy install

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys....

I guess I'm hoping that it will provide a better reference point as to where the front of the truck is. I don't trust the radar just yet.

Does it help?

KK

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks guys....

I guess I'm hoping that it will provide a better reference point as to where the front of the truck is. I don't trust the radar just yet.

Does it help?

KK
NO! I kinda wish I had sonar on both ends. Then I think about snow/ice and dirt/mud and remember why I didn't get it. It does help to have a spotter to get your visual sight reference the first few times. Once you find that spot it ain't to bad:eek: Isn't that why they call them bumpers?:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.