Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pedal recall and reflash done a while back.
Then I added an afe, I have noticed a couple of times that when I floor it from a stop to get out on a road or to get a jump from a stoplight, it seems like I am not getting enough fuel or the transmission can't decided what gear to be in.

The truck only has 23k on it. Do you guys think this has something to do with the reflash or maybe because the maf was relocated into the new CAI?

If I just do a partial throttle to get it moving then floor it , I don't have that problem.

The closest thing I can relate it to other cars is a plugged fuel filter but after reading how the fuel filter is in the Tundra, no way with 23k and two years should this be the problem. Any ideas are appreciated.

:dunno:

Oh it.s a 2008 4.7 V& with 5 speed TRD offroad 4x4

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts
Maybe the VSC kicking in? Have you tried turning it off and flooring it?

·
Registered
948 Posts
I get that same feeling too after the recall. All baby sitters are off. I cant put my finger on it.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear there's a recall on the recall pedal. :eek:
I had that done.

When I bought it they did the pedal change out.

Then based on the thread that was posted here, I had them put the latest pedal on, 0440C or something like that.

They reflashed it though so you couldn't power brake it because of the idiots that claim there is a pedal sticking problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts