Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Because of it being low it looks like the top bar is going to block your headlights beam. Take it out at night to a location without any other lights around and see what you think. I think what I am saying is going to be a significant issue to the point of the grill guard being a danger with night vision.

Reactions: GreatWhite

·
Registered
2002 Tundra limited
6 Posts
I need an honest opinion. I had a brush guard which I retro fitted on my awesome tundra. Do you guys think it looks ok? It is lower than it should be.

View attachment 892142
I need an honest opinion. I had a brush guard which I retro fitted on my awesome tundra. Do you guys think it looks ok? It is lower than it should be.

View attachment 892142
Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel
Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel
This is a 2002 and the brush guard has a black heavy duty material on the backside facing the headlights . It keeps the light from reflecting back to the driver's view .

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like this brush-guard but as you know, it's personal taste. I only have a bull-bar on my 2002 Tundra and I think it looks nice. That said, I looked for a chrome brush guard for my 2002 Tundra but never found one. If anyone has any leads, I would appreciate it. Now that these trucks are 20 years old, the chrome running boards and cargo rails are starting to look their age. That equipment is easy enough to find but not the brush guard. I also put a leather bra on the front of the truck and it looks cool.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Purpose of the brush guard, would be to protect the head lights from breaking during heavy Off-road use. Sitting this low, exposes the top of the head lights still. IMHO, to low.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts