Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on my way to work this morning some type of road debris flew across the freeway and I nailed it with my passenger corner. It appears my fog light/bumper sensor/bumper cap all need replacing.

Any suggestions for the fog lights? I've debated on upgrading them anyway because I've ordered the Phillips LED bulbs for it. I'm unsure what the cost difference would be between a stock fog light or a set of nicer aftermarket LED ones. It's a 2017 Platinum if that helps.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I put morimoto's in my 17 plat.

The 18 led fogs weren't out. Otherwise I would personally likely go with a 2018 led fog swap.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I didn’t realize the 18’ foglights were any different. I’ll look into those.
They look the same, but LED. Pretty sure you can swap them, not sure if wiring connector is any different.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Check out Baja Designs squadron sport in amber wide corning. Easy install, and blows away OEM fog lights. I am amazed every time I turn them on. Well worth the money.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
The OP could also look around, or post an in search of stock fogs.

I have a set, and I am sure a lot of others have a set sitting around.

Reactions: Bjoew

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would be interested in an OEM replacement, I just need one though. But with so many aftermarket ones available I may just upgrade.
@Powertechn2 How are you liking the Morimoto? Do they come with everything to plug and play? I also broke the bezel (surrounding piece?) of the light, does the Morimoto come with a new one?

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I would be interested in an OEM replacement, I just need one though. But with so many aftermarket ones available I may just upgrade.
@Powertechn2 How are you liking the Morimoto? Do they come with everything to plug and play? I also broke the bezel (surrounding piece?) of the light, does the Morimoto come with a new one?
I like the Mori's much better than stock. The light spread is different. It is more of a wide beam than a fog or flood light typically.

I have to go by the dealership in the next two weeks sometime, and I plan on checking out the oem led fogs to see how they look in comparison.

They do not come with the black plastic bezel. They mount to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.