Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't handle the factory stuff anymore, but also couldn't justify a full revamp, so decided to toss a couple 10s in and see how it went... I was pretty surprised! I still have to dial in the setup, but its definitely a significant gain from what it was before! The best part is everything just bolted in place without modification and had the install done in under 3 hours (did it after working a 12 hour day, so I was a bit slow and wanted to take my time with fitment and such).

Setup is the following:
Fosgate BD500 amp
Fosgate remote bass knob
Audio Control LC2 line out converter
Two Fosgate P3 Shallow subs
Q-Bomb box
China mat (knock off dynamat)
4 gauge amp kit

I need to get a shorter RCA since the amp is right next to the LC2, but otherwise it was a simple install without a hitch!

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I looked at that box, but they don't list any specs as far as cu/ft, or port length, or even frequency it is tuned for... Nothing.

It looks like a nice box other than those aspects. But looks vs performance gets in my way.

I have many subs and amps just sitting around, 2 10's, 2 12's, and a 13...

These box mfg's need to let people know what the box is capable of.

But for a generic box, and some pretty forgiving subs, it looks good and I am sure it sounds good to the OP.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice! I too broke down and found a deal on some used JL stealth boxes. Thought about doing the speakers from time to the me but just don’t want to installed more amps and such haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.