Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I bought my Tundra this last Monday it has the black out kit already on it with all the emblems blacked out, it's magnetic gray is the color, first mods I'm do is tint the windows, front driver and passenger 20% back driver passenger 20% making those 4% with tint from factory, back glass in doing 35% making it 15% with factory. Thinking about doin 70% on front glass and 6 inch brow on top at %5 and black vinyl on dot matrix by mirror. I also bought vinyl inlay for the Tundra on tailgate in black matte . Just order led for interior lights and want to change the exterior lights as well to led. I want to put 10's behind my seat with amp I do have questions and been searching all day for the dimensions for a great box that fits the length of the seat with low profile 10's and a place to mount the amp. Also have a question about looking to hook up the amp to the factory head unit where amp only powers my subs. Later would add another amp and change factory speakers but way down the road . Thinkin of 3" lift kit or level kit ant decide. Like the black factory rims so sticking with them. Might black out bumber chrome on front and back bumber and even change insert on grill and black out the other chrome surrounding the grill. If anyone knows links to anything I'm wanting to do to my truck I would appreciate it thanks in advanced .

·
Registered
357 Posts
I did 20% on all back glass. Did 40% on front doors and a 5% strip on windshield. Wish i would have done like my last truck and got 5% on back doors and 20% on back glass.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks yeah , I was looking at the limited and didn't like all the chrome and the I wouldn't close on this deal until the dealer threw in black leather I have to bring it back on Monday to have it installed !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Trying to decide grill choice I will put a custom black emblem in the middle , second picture is back bumpers I'm looking at, third picture is front bumper I'm looking at, fourth picture is a set sold together front and back it's the cheapest option for front and back. Fifth picture is tool box choice one is driver and passenger side toolboxes that swing and leave the middle bed alone , other is a full deck , I still would later but a tonneau cover I want a hard roll up kind that's sturdy. A lot of money but this is my dream truck I'm going for a beefed up bat Mobile truck look that's two tone.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Changed out factory bulbs on interior and 3rd brake light need to change license plate and back up lights next , got my tint in will install some time this week! Oh and I got my black leather seats installed today!!! Need to take some pictures

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.