Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So yeah yesterday was a nightmare! Got the wheels loosened, the truck jacked and was about to put the stands under when the jack tipped. Bent my jack! Luckily the rims caught the truck and kept it from falling completely to the ground! So i got it back up and discovered that my pads are only at about 50%!!! Those bastards at the brake shop lied to me! I went through all that trouble for nothing! I am never going to that place again!

·
Premium Member
8,114 Posts
So yeah yesterday was a nightmare! Got the wheels loosened, the truck jacked and was about to put the stands under when the jack tipped. Bent my jack! Luckily the rims caught the truck and kept it from falling completely to the ground! So i got it back up and discovered that my pads are only at about 50%!!! Those bastards at the brake shop lied to me! I went through all that trouble for nothing! I am never going to that place again!
Just think, they probably get people every day for a brake job they don't need....especially women. I'd let the manager know I don't appreciate his business practices.

Inevitibly he'll blame the tech but they are pushing them to "find" as much add on work as possible. Grrrrr.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts