Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
I am gonna go out on a limb and try their ebay version of slotted rotors and ceramic pads.

I bought a set of regular rotors and ceramic pads from them for my Corolla and so far they have performed well.

Toyota Tundra Performance Brake Rotors Pads Front and Rear 2WD 4WD | eBay

I am not gonna do it for at least a couple of months so if you get them and they are a cluster ****, let me know.

Reactions: smokincigarettes

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
I've used them! great product for the money! I had them on my first daily driver 99 Civic, and now on my 05 Altima. They were a breeze to install, stop just fine. Lots of guys said to watch on stead cracks around the drilled holes, but 20k on the Altima and they still look new and grip just like they did new

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am gonna go out on a limb and try their ebay version of slotted rotors and ceramic pads.

I bought a set of regular rotors and ceramic pads from them for my Corolla and so far they have performed well.

Toyota Tundra Performance Brake Rotors Pads Front and Rear 2WD 4WD | eBay

I am not gonna do it for at least a couple of months so if you get them and they are a cluster ****, let me know.

Ive read nothing but positive. Google searched and read this thread
Brakemotive-Impressions So far - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum
guy got like 80,000 out of the pads and ordered another set.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
okslim
I saw your truck at 101st/memorial a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering how those tires were working? If it was your truck I thougth they were 295's?
They are 295/70/18 Terra Grapplers.

I have been really happy with them. If you live around here you know how water stands on the roads. They do very well. I am pissed off because they are going to be worn out before I ever get to try them in some decent snow.

If there is another one like this running around Tulsa check the passenger door. Mine has a crease down it.

I still need to cut the corners off the skid plate. At full lock, they rub and will scare the shit out of you with the sound it makes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts