Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I replaced my front brake pads and rotors a few thousand miles ago and they passed inspection. They both look like they are grinding on the top of the rotors. Anything I can do to fix that? Are the rotors and brake pads still good to use after adjustments? It's finally somewhat nice out again so I want to fix this asap. It's not my daily driver so I can hold off driving it much if that would be important.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I replaced my 2015 F150 OEM brakes with these Brake Pads for Towing. Everything fit well, went together easily, and looks good. Bedded the pads in and the truck is topping better than ever before. Super smooth and well-behaved braking. Clearly an upgrade to the Ford OEM capability. It came with 4 brake rotors, 8 carbon-fiber ceramic brake pads, stainless steel installation hardware, and the brake lube. I like that the rounded slots make it easier to remove debris or muds, this provides smoother and secure brakes and prolong the brake pads too.

·
Registered
13,915 Posts
Why use your Ford story to answer a question asked in 2018? Your only two posts look like product reviews for stuff nobody asked about...
And there is no link or listing for what they even installed...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts