Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first Tundra of the week from dealer 1. After they delivered it at 7 at night called me the next day at 9 to say I owed them 4k more to keep the deal. They didn't want my trade. Told them to shove it and sent the truck back. Picked up my next truck the next day. Got a better truck for a better deal. I got an SR5 double cab with alloys. Wanted the crew max but couldn't give up the extra bed space. Can't wait for a crew max with a full 6.5 foot bed. Already upgraded to led lights, plan on next bars, grill guard and leveling kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Bought my first Tundra of the week from dealer 1. After they delivered it at 7 at night called me the next day at 9 to say I owed them 4k more to keep the deal. They didn't want my trade. Told them to shove it and sent the truck back. Picked up my next truck the next day. Got a better truck for a better deal. I got an SR5 double cab with alloys. Wanted the crew max but couldn't give up the extra bed space. Can't wait for a crew max with a full 6.5 foot bed. Already upgraded to led lights, plan on next bars, grill guard and leveling kit.
That's a nice looking Tundra. Those red ones sure look nice.... :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They didn't call back after I told the manager to shove his truck up his as, they wanted to give me 3k for an 06 ram 2500 quad cab trx4. How much work did it take to ad a 6.5 foot bed to a cm?

·
Registered
738 Posts
^^^^^ That's the difference between Toyota and Dodge, resale value!!!

Reactions: wildbill23c

·
Registered
607 Posts
Reactions: wildbill23c

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Yea that's crazy.. I traded my 05 DC 4x4 tundra with 56k on it 4 no this ago and they gave me 15900 for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts