·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is i vid me and my neighbor did of our exhausts, a comparison, enjoy

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Cool vid. I've never heard either in person. Corsa sounds raspy borla seems to quiet

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide App

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The borla sounds better in person.. More rumble, the corsa sounds to exotic for a truck... The borla is quit, I would like louder but I do alot of highway driving, so droan would drive me crazy!! Over all I'm very pleased

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
That's exactly what I was thinking about the Corsa, doesn't sound like a truck

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It sounds good! Just not truckish is exactly right! I like the borla cuz u can feel it rumble in the car!

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
Sounds good!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! Didn't expect it to take off like this

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
I went with the Borla's for quality, warranty, & customer service besides the sound advantage :lol5:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I gotta say, I think the Corsa sounds good but this side-by-side comparison makes me glad I went with the Borla. I've got about 70k miles on my exhaust system and no problems minus the hangers tending to slide off after abotu 4 years. Borla sent new out at no cost to myself. Been fine since.

Great video.

-rockstate

·
Registered
41 Posts
My 2007 double cab has a Borla dual stainless cat-back rear exit, installed by a previous owner. To me it's the perfect sound note. No poppy raspy sounds, just a smooth strong deep note. Quiet at idle, talks to you in acceleration.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My 2007 double cab has a Borla dual stainless cat-back rear exit, installed by a previous owner. To me it's the perfect sound note. No poppy raspy sounds, just a smooth strong deep note. Quiet at idle, talks to you in acceleration.
sounds perfect. this is the sound i wanted too. I chose a 6" BAM system. On initial install it popped and rasped a bit when you got on the accelerator, but as soon as I installed the resonator it was as smooth as silk through the entire RPM range.

FYI i think this is a new record for number of posts in an exhaust thread before someone mentions BAM. didn't want it to get too crazy in here so i figured i had better do it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This.

I have the Borla on my 5.7 it's honestly one of the better exhausts i've heard on the Tundra. I was kinda worried about it being quiet but I've put a couple hundred miles on the pipes and they really opened up. :thumbsup:

Reactions: kwazziee

·
Premium Member
4,838 Posts
did someone say Borla?>:D>:D>:D

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
I have to say that Borla on that Tundra sounds sweeeeeeet!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts