Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had my heart set on Method Mesh wheels in satin black and then recently noticed the center caps protruding as much as they do. Kinda thrown off by that. So I'm now looking at the XD 128 or the Black Rhino El Cajon. Both in satin black finish. 20x9. Anyone have either of these wheels? Any insight or opinions? Any quality issues? I like the finish on the XDs a bit more. But the lip on the El Cajons are sweet. Offsets are +25 on XD and +12 on the Cajons. What's ur take? Pics would be great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Black Rhino Black Armory wheels - I'm clueless to the truck lifting game. I have a 2015 Tundra, base model across the board. I have stock 18 inch wheels & my tires are 265/70/18. When speaking to Realtruck.com rep, they informed me i'd likely need a 3 inch so the tires wouldn't rub into the wheel well. Can anyone speak to they're experience on this? My initial research is pointing me into the direction of getting 3x1 lift kit (3 inches in the front, 1 inch in the back) ? Just wanna know if i'll need any lift kit what so over if I order the Black Armory wheels that are 9 1/2 inches instead of the stock 8 inches.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I was all set on the Black Rhino Armory wheels in 18" then spotted the Black Rhino Madness. They are out of production so it took a while, but tracked down 5 of them I Bought K02 35" off of 4wp no tax or shipping did that today. The truck shown is not mine but a good look, or so I think

·
Registered
93 Posts
Black Rhino Black Armory wheels - I'm clueless to the truck lifting game. I have a 2015 Tundra, base model across the board. I have stock 18 inch wheels & my tires are 265/70/18. When speaking to Realtruck.com rep, they informed me i'd likely need a 3 inch so the tires wouldn't rub into the wheel well. Can anyone speak to they're experience on this? My initial research is pointing me into the direction of getting 3x1 lift kit (3 inches in the front, 1 inch in the back) ? Just wanna know if i'll need any lift kit what so over if I order the Black Armory wheels that are 9 1/2 inches instead of the stock 8 inches.
If you get the Armory wheels make sure you paint the insides of the bolts with a good rust proof paint, use a Qtip or small brush, I had Armory's ready to purchase and then found the Madness rims I found extreme customs to be the best price, I was going to do Armory's 18" TPMS BFG 35" KO2's 5 for a total of 2975 to my door, I was talking with a Taylor. They did not have the Madness rims, so I had to go else where for wheels and then to 4WP for tires.

·
Premium Member
6,868 Posts
I was all set on the Black Rhino Armory wheels in 18" then spotted the Black Rhino Madness. They are out of production so it took a while, but tracked down 5 of them I Bought K02 35" off of 4wp no tax or shipping did that today. The truck shown is not mine but a good look, or so I think
View attachment 880744

I like them allot.

·
Registered
93 Posts
They should fit just fine, with 12.5 inch wide 35" tall tires they will sick out about and inch past the fender.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts