1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Just noticed your "seat belt buzzer removed" icon...PLEASE tell me how!?!? Those light seem like a good price by the way, I have no idea on the quality tho sorry.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, that was the first thing I had my dealer do with the tech stream when they set up my truck. They can do a lot with that thing, activated my alarm, even though they said my truck didn't have one! Mine was the first one they activated, with help from this site!

I think I am gonna try those headlights, for that price its better than modding mine!

G

·
I have them in my truck, no issues thus far. everything lined up and the beam adjustments work. They look great too.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info guys!
Any difference in light output/reflection? Are they as good as oem?

G

·
I would say that they are as good as OEM. But I cant really say for sure. Due to the fact that when I got the headlights, I upgraded my bulbs to Silver Stars... But they come with new connectors for the signs both the 3157 and the 194 bulb.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
They are great headlights, you won't be disappointed with them. Depot is actually where AAC gets their supply from to do Oracle Halos if I remember correctly. I have mine and I love em.

Plus, once you have a second set, you can play with the ones you have to try some things out. Halos's BHLM with having to worry about messing it up, etc...

·
Registered
164 Posts
I did a few retrofit using those headlights and they are oem quality, the down side is that they don't make it with the with the adjustable motor for the 2010's +.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
So if I bought these i would lose my Adjust motor? No way to switch to these?

·
Registered
408 Posts
if your're hesitant to do the bhlm, and considering getting aftermarket lights instead, you should go ahead and do the bhlm first . you can always get the ebay lights later if you fukc up.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I got some sweet headlights off ebay if your not stuck on them or price because there a little bit more but well worth it!!! just look at my picture..

just copy and paste these in ebay and it will pull mine up...

Toyota 07-10 Tundra/08-10 Sequoia Dual CCFL Halo Projector BLK Head Lights Lamps

·
Registered
164 Posts
if your're hesitant to do the bhlm, and considering getting aftermarket lights instead, you should go ahead and do the bhlm first . you can always get the ebay lights later if you fukc up.
I'm definetly hesitant! I've open headlight once before on my old car to install halo's. I have the lvl motor on these so if I mess up I may have to lose the motor if I buy ebays.

I really want to do projectors also, but I'm really scared to try that....:p

Whats the supply list for a BHLM? i.e paint type, sealer type?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.