Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone has found deals on Tonneau Cover for the black Friday?
Looking for BAK MX4, Retractable, or soft roll up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sharing what I found...ToughAutoParts
Running discount and rebate on MX4
Gifts and discount on purchase of other tonneau cover
Discount on tonneau covers.

Please share your photo on what I should buy.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I just now found your thread but the sale you linked is still on. Just don't know if I should spend the cabbage with my wife x-mas spending like it's the last Christmas on earth? I really like the Pace Edwards switchblade although I've never seen one in person. I haul a lot and it seems easiest to deal with? Road salt in Ohio may be a factor too??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up. I just now found your thread but the sale you linked is still on. Just don't know if I should spend the cabbage with my wife x-mas spending like it's the last Christmas on earth? I really like the Pace Edwards switchblade although I've never seen one in person. I haul a lot and it seems easiest to deal with? Road salt in Ohio may be a factor too??
Looks like the deals are still ongoing. I am with you and if i should pull the trigger now on MX4, G2, or get the retracable. Extang also looks good as well and they have some great roll up that I am looking to purchase for my son's truck as well. With the saving maybe i can buy some great xmas gift or consider this my personal xmas gift and leave it under the tree :D

For those that haven't checked it out, here is the link again in case someone is interested. The final price is reflected at checkout when using promo code FRIDAY at checkout.
Good luck and hope it won't expire soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Leer foldable cover 6 months old for sale in Phoenix, AZ. We decided we should have a camper shell. Are you anywhere near?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had a Bakflip F1 for about 8 years now and it's still on perfect working order. I use my bed a lot in the summer traveling each weekend to a camp, so I am packing and unpacking constantly. The Bakflip is awesome to keep things dry, from flying out of the truck, and providing lockable storage in the bed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have had a Bakflip F1 for about 8 years now and it's still on perfect working order. I use my bed a lot in the summer traveling each weekend to a camp, so I am packing and unpacking constantly. The Bakflip is awesome to keep things dry, from flying out of the truck, and providing lockable storage in the bed.
The F1 is great too. I think it's more on the higher end compared to the other I would really prefer. My options would be Bakflip MX4, Truxedo Sentry, or Retractable/F1 (if I could afford it). The Retrax Pro or Pace Edward Switchblade that I saw on that website at the price to die for but trying to hold off until after Christmas for now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts