Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be running a promotion exclusively for TundraTalk forum members during Thanksgiving week (11/21/2016-11/25/2016) including Black Friday! Here's how it'll work. Go to our site: www.hubcap-tire-wheel.com and browse through our wheels or wheels and tires and write down different options or looks that you like (give the exact sizes and colors). After that just PM me or respond back to this thread with the year of your Tundra and if your truck is lifted (how much?) or leveled. Also you zip code for shipping. If you respond back to this thread I will PM you a message back with pricing. It's that simple.

I can't advertise any reduced prices on here or our web site due to pricing contracts. I will price beat so if you can show me a quote (PM messages only) for the lowest price you received I will beat it. This will ONLY LAST ONE WEEK SO START LOOKING TODAY!!

If you order a wheel and tire package, the wheels and tires do come fully mounted and balanced so all you have to do is take them out of the packaging and bolt them to your truck. It really is that simple.

If you aren't sure of who we are, we have been in the wheel and tire industry for over 31 years from the same retail location. We also have 25+ warehouses set up all over the country for the fastest possible shipping to you.

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a reminder... This sale is ONLY going on through this Friday then prices will go back to normal! Let me know if you need any quotes or just send me a PM directly!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts