Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up Tundra people? Just putting up a first post. I've actually had my Tundra "Mabel" for years, but just recently decided to join the forum party. I almost sold her last week, but through some confusion with another vehicle I realized this is my truck and she deserves better.

I am planning to start a build thread soon even though she's already got some cool parts. I am now planning on scraping some cash and putting all of the things I've always wanted to do armor, air locker, full CB setup (Call sign: Mantis Tobaggan, get at me on CH.23) , lighting, etc.

I'll look forward to joining in this community of folks who have the best trucks in the world! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

·
Free Tire Finalist
4,610 Posts
Welcome to TT, unfortunately you will now have to be banned. You broke 2 of the most important rules. First, you named your truck, then you went and referred to it as a "she". We might have been able to let one slip, but these are very serious infractions and you committed multiple offences. Sorry, rules are rules and are in place to protect us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.