Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bilstien 5100 Coil Overs
Just got them in! Can't wait to try out! Also has 700lb spring !
Auto part Gas Engineering Audio equipment Household hardware

·
Registered
316 Posts
Congrats.. Pics all together..

Reactions: Jake94

·
Registered
868 Posts
Well THAT’S interesting…. Bilstein 5100’s usually have a c-clip type spring perch that is only adjustable in the three or four different grooves in the shock body. I see that your 5100’s have a fully adjustable screw type spring perch. Care to share where you purchased these perplexities?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats.. Pics all together..
Definitely will, been waiting for my winch bumper forever also haha
Well THAT’S interesting…. Bilstein 5100’s usually have a c-clip type spring perch that is only adjustable in the three or four different grooves in the shock body. I see that your 5100’s have a fully adjustable screw type spring perch. Care to share where you purchased these perplexities?
Fat Bobs Garage! Yeah man! I have the original 5100s.

I'm getting Installed now as we speak.
Check them out !

·
Registered
868 Posts
I’ve driven by Fat Bobs several times; they usually have some sweet Yota rigs out front. Check out the Burger Stop about a mile away on Gentile street for lunch. Let me know if they still taste amazing. Hopefully they haven’t gone to p00 like a lot restaurants lately.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ve driven by Fat Bobs several times; they usually have some sweet Yota rigs out front. Check out the Burger Stop about a mile away on Gentile street for lunch. Let me know if they still taste amazing. Hopefully they haven’t gone to p00 like a lot restaurants lately.
I actually live in California haha. I got them shipped. Super cool company though!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Ha. That’s funny. Fat Bob’s used to have their own coil over set for $500 or $600; I was going to purchase a set but the 6112’s came out right before I upgraded and I went that route instead.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha. That’s funny. Fat Bob’s used to have their own coil over set for $500 or $600; I was going to purchase a set but the 6112’s came out right before I upgraded and I went that route instead.
They still do have their own haha, there 650 around. I got the Bilstien just cause I bough 5100 all around front and back last year. Just to match. I installed them and they are awesome man! Getting my winch bumper Thursday also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts