Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Very nice. What projector did u go with? Did you have the stock fogs before? Curious to see two separate cutoffs if you have projectors in your headlights as well
I am using a morimoto mini for the projector, and yes I also have projectors. I am also curious to see what kind of chaos all the projectors will make!! Ys I had stock fogs before this but I've always wanted to do something different

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Banned
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm using fog blanks connected to a 4"end cap of pvc pipe,lol. Then jb welded them together, then I am going to give extra stability by fastening the end cap to the bumper mount and I estimate a good 3" between the bulb & the fender liner. I will post more pics later tonite of my contraption, lol. Hopefully I can finish by next week when I get my light kit

Attachments

· Banned
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Brother, how are u going to seal the projectors?? if you leave them open they will be garbage in no time, lenses will be exposed to damage from road debris and the elements :eek:
I'm goin to get a small piece of plexiglass to fit. I'm trying to think of everything but I know I will miss something so anymore questions/ suggestions are welcome!! But I do have a question/s for u Marco about the ccfl headlight projector upgrade, I got a hold of some projectors from a cadillac dts and I'm hoping to be able to Install them in my spyder headlights, any info/suggestions would b awesome!! What paint do u recommend for the cmhlm?

· Banned
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is what I was afraid of, but is it possible to swap projector bowls with the lenses? Also should I do the high beam on the fogs? If so can I connect it to my high beam switch with a load resistor? Or should I use a separate switch?

· Banned
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I didn't know the fogs go off when I flash my high beams, that is very interesting! On all years cause I have an 07. But I am getting power for the lights through the fog. By the way how much am I goin to owe u for all this info!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.