Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· HID Retrofit Lord
1,479 Posts
I'm goin to get a small piece of plexiglass to fit. I'm trying to think of everything but I know I will miss something so anymore questions/ suggestions are welcome!! But I do have a question/s for u Marco about the ccfl headlight projector upgrade, I got a hold of some projectors from a cadillac dts and I'm hoping to be able to Install them in my spyder headlights, any info/suggestions would b awesome!! What paint do u recommend for the cmhlm?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Are you talking about the CTS projectors? If so, they will work, they are almost the same size as the Mini H1.

CMHLM??

· HID Retrofit Lord
1,479 Posts
That is what I was afraid of, but is it possible to swap projector bowls with the lenses? Also should I do the high beam on the fogs? If so can I connect it to my high beam switch with a load resistor? Or should I use a separate switch?
You can't swap bowls, the output will be out of focus.

Where r u going to get the power for the projectors, if you connect them into the fog light harness then the will go off when you flash your hi beams, you'll have to connect the projectors into the low beam harness or install and hid relay harness.

You can tap the solenoid wires from the projectors into the high beam harness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.