Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally doing this bhlm. Got it all apart easily at 250 degrees for 8 min. Scuffed up all the Crome..washed it and letting it dry. About to paint. There's no turning back now haha.. I did have to get different paint though, they don't sell krylon fusion in ca anymore.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks sick bro. Hope mine turn out that well..I didn't do textured though. Going to plastic dip the orange reflector I think

·
Registered
594 Posts
Looks good! :beerchug:

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Lol:). It appears ya gave up on me and never told me. Good luck and let them dry very well before sticking them back together.

Finally doing this bhlm. Got it all apart easily at 250 degrees for 8 min. Scuffed up all the Crome..washed it and letting it dry. About to paint. There's no turning back now haha.. I did have to get different paint though, they don't sell krylon fusion in ca anymore.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My bad big t..im not one to have others do my work. I had to ask around for info though and have a plan b. They are looking good. Now my only mod issue is those damn info buttons to display mgp and all that. Got the part today and only does f to c. Anyone know if someone came up with a final solution. I got a 13 dc trd

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts