Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, wondering when I upgrade if I'd be better off to sell the TRD wheels with my Michelin 275/65r18s together or better to try and sell them apart? What could I expect $$ wise with around 12k miles on them and 9/32 left on tires (no damage on wheels)?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have best luck with them separated. The tires were bought by some one who didn't have a Tundra. The wheels were bought but that person wanted larger tires like me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have best luck with them separated. The tires were bought by some one who didn't have a Tundra. The wheels were bought but that person wanted larger tires like me.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
sold mine as a set $900. sold it in less than 1 week. off course i kept my tpms. should be able to get the lowest 900 for the set. I have seen 1000 and up and its been on CL for months.

·
Registered
344 Posts
sold mine as a set $900. sold it in less than 1 week. off course i kept my tpms. should be able to get the lowest 900 for the set. I have seen 1000 and up and its been on CL for months.
My suggestion would be to go on Craigslist and look what there going for. Here in Portland OR the market was flooded with TRD take off's. Going as low as $400 for the set. So that's why I separated mine and got $350 for wheels and $400 for tires. So it does depend on the market your in.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I'll be prepared for a wide range.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I sold my standard SR5 wheels and almost brand new tires for a sorry ass 400 bucks...No one wants to pay shit for them.
I'm in the same boat right now. Just sitting in my garage because my lazy *#$ hasn't posted them on Craigslist yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts