21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ekstrom Design Super Low Profile Roof Rack

·
Registered
861 Posts
Can you feel the difference with the swaybar? And what % tint are u guys getting?
The swaybar makes a huge difference. Yes, it's very noticeable if you take corners with any kind of speed. It probably wouldn't make much sense to put one on a lifted Tundra, but guys who have, can speak to that. It will cause you to wear out your tires faster because you'll be more aggressive in turns.

For tint, I got the legal limit of what was allowed for the fronts and windshield in Hawaii. A lot of guys go darker and run the risk of getting a ticket and some shops might do that.

For me, it was just a matter of cutting the glare and heat a bit without sacrificing visibility at night when visibility is already diminished.

But the TRD swaybar is a no brainer unless you are going to be doing serious off-roading.

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Tint,lift,grill guard, steps, tri fold tonno. That's the minimum for me. Even though I boo booed and bought my wife a tundra I lost the tonno pro on that deal.

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
put gas in it

·
Registered
187 Posts
It's a tie.

1. The TRD rear sway bar really helps the handling

2. The TRD wheels look great with the Spruce Mica paint

3. The Katzkin leather is a really great upgrade - way better than the waffle cloth.

The color matched door handles and mirrors are nice too.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Ok, a little game of verbal charades:

Clue #1. It's 2 letters.
Clue #2. It sucks.
Clue #3. It blows.
Clue #4. It whines.
Clue #5. It makes your heart beat really fast.
Clue #6. When you are done it leaves your face like this :hilarious:

There can be only 1 answer for those that have one: SC

21 - 40 of 42 Posts