Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been going through past posts, especially Jumbo's detailing posts for the best tire dressing for Ridge Grapplers or any other aggressive tire. It seems as if the ones that are the most durable are creams that you have to meticulously wipe on. While I can do this most of the time it does get tedious to the point of hand cramps. I also noticed most of the recommendations were from years ago, can anyone recommend what they use either for full on cleanup or just a quick wash and tire dressing?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've been going through past posts, especially Jumbo's detailing posts for the best tire dressing for Ridge Grapplers or any other aggressive tire. It seems as if the ones that are the most durable are creams that you have to meticulously wipe on. While I can do this most of the time it does get tedious to the point of hand cramps. I also noticed most of the recommendations were from years ago, can anyone recommend what they use either for full on cleanup or just a quick wash and tire dressing?

This is pretty good

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BFUFT2S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
100 Posts
When doing a detail job that involves tires with aggressive sides, I have a few paint brushes that I use for getting into the nooks and crannies.

Currently, I’ve been using Wax Addicts Tyre Conditioner. You just need to make sure with the initial application the tires are cleaned really well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts