Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for opinions on the best running boards, looking to buy some asaply tired of jumping in and out of the truck and friends cant even get in without major help :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'm in the same boat, 1/6 people can get Into the tundra. Go with the snotty built steps, they are really nfab steps but cheaper. Hit josh up at sv customs for pricing. Now that that's settled, your flares called and said they wanted to come be on my truck.

Reactions: HuggieBear

·
Premium Member
2,361 Posts
I have Iron cross steps. I love them but they might not be low enough for your beast of a ride. Real heavy duty. I got mine through Josh at SVCustoms as well. great guy.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in the same boat, 1/6 people can get Into the tundra. Go with the snotty built steps, they are really nfab steps but cheaper. Hit josh up at sv customs for pricing. Now that that's settled, your flares called and said they wanted to come be on my truck.
haha i must of missed that memo! i can share with ya just have to pay fender support :D

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
I second the iron cross steps. They are a great step, look a little different than the other ones out there and they are super sturdy.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I love my nfab nerf bars with steps. They complement the truck really well too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm planning on ordering the OEM running boards with mine (when I finally bite the bullet). I live in an area where we have snow for 5-6 months / yr and the roads are always covered in dirt and gravel. I'd say half the reason I want them is to protect the paint on the bottom of the doors. I get running boards and paint protection all in one.

Does anyone know of anything wrong with the OEM ones? I'm talking about the flat boards that almost form a seal with the side / bottom of the truck, not the round bars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts