Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pulling the trigger for the lift + shims + CB shackles today.

So far with a little shopping around Gaugestore has it for 1235 shipped.
I will get the BDS shims locally.
Shackles, well from CB... lol.

Who has the best pricing?
Forum discount? Military discount?

· Registered
708 Posts
When I purchased mine last summer Gaugestore had the best price. It was shipped directly from Zone.

You will also want the Carrier Bearing Drop Kit- P/N ZONT5409. I ordered it direct from Zone because it wasn't offered from the Gaugestore. There are other options for the Carrier bearing drop but that was the cheapest and I haven't had an issue with it. With just the Zone 3" block you probably wouldn't have to have it. After adding the CB shackles you'll definitely need it though.

· Premium Member
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up.

Would CBs carrier bearing spacer be used with the ZONT5409?

· Registered
708 Posts
No. I purchased that one before he started making them. You could go with his instead if you want. He makes great stuff and I'm sure his is better but the one from Zone works fine and its only $15.

I haven't looked to see if I need his new driveline spacer yet. I figure I'm about to give him some more money. Lol. I'll look and let you know if I need it on mine with that setup. He has mentioned that 2012+ is more likely to need it but anyone with 3"+ in the rear is a good candidate. If you add his +3" shackles you'll be at 4 3/4" in the rear.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Premium Member
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot man, been eyeing the lift kit since you got yours. Im going to call up and add the drop kit to my order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.