Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to add the info buttons to my truck, just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place to get them. thanks in advance

·
Registered
98 Posts
What are info buttons?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I want to add the info buttons to my truck, just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place to get them. thanks in advance
Check with Hilux4wd, he had some a while back and they were way cheaper than you will find anywhere else!

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
It may aide your search to look for "drive monitor switch". The part number is 84977-0C020. One popped up on local Craigslist yesterday for $55 but on average we pay $79

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
So I guess you need some special pkg for them if you do not have them already?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
If you don't have the base work truck it's probably plug and play but even if not, it's a simple run of a few wires. If you go through the thread in the interior DIY section stickies, someone with your truck specs will surely have posted already. That should help you figure out if it will work on yours without running wires.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you don't have the base work truck it's probably plug and play but even if not, it's a simple run of a few wires. If you go through the thread in the interior DIY section stickies, someone with your truck specs will surely have posted already. That should help you figure out if it will work on yours without running wires.
I'm thinking a 2011 T-Force should be plug and play. I hope anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts