Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get the best price on a airbag kit? Also I can't find any site listing part # for a 2013 ... or even a 2010+ for that matter. If the kit is for a 2007 it should fit my 2013 correct? The part # I'm assuming will work is 2445.

Thanks

Reactions: Chas

· F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,701 Posts
Autoanything has a pretty good price. If you sign up for their e-mail, they do 20% off during major holidays and smaller discounts every couple of weeks.
JCWhitney just sent out one for 15% off.
15% Off
NO MINIMUM*
plus FREE SHIPPING
Use Promo Code JCW15NM
expires midnight

Also be sure to check the manufacturer's site for current rebates. Last year AirLift had a $50 rebate on their bags all summer. So you could buy them from Autoanything, use the 20% coupon, AND get the $50 rebate. It was $100 rebate if you also got the wireless air system which is awesome.

I have the Firestone 2445 and AirLift wireless air system on my 07 Tundra.

· Registered
173 Posts
Just got mine delivered from sdtrucksprings.com

$324.65 after $30 off coupon code (SALE30)

Free shipping.

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Amazon has it for $315 shipped

· F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,701 Posts
Any idea how to get it through this site? Whenever I try it tells me that it's not available for the Tundra!?

What's the magic??
Try removing your vehicle and then looking up the Firestone Ride-Rite 2445. That should be the model number you want.

· Registered
5 Posts
Any idea how to get it through this site? Whenever I try it tells me that it's not available for the Tundra!?

What's the magic??
OK - for anyone wondering how to get past the AutoAnything site what you need to do is set the year of the truck to 2014 and it will load the 2445 kit. :cool:

Not sure why they don't just allow it for all years it's actually compatible with; obviously a site error that they'll hopefully fix in the future.

· "Resident Liberal"
13,624 Posts
My Dad used to tell me, At the gettin place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.