Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at switching things up and getting me some FUEL Hostage wheels for my CM and am having a hard time finding pricing online. Anybody know a good site where I can price these wheels?

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Good luck finding them. The +20's are on national backorder 6-8 weeks. I would confirm that they are in stock if a vendor is taking your order. Found that out the hard way.

·
Premium Member
39,325 Posts
That means everybody and their mother has them. I'd pick another wheel :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
just saying if they are popular chances are they look good... not everyone is looking to reinvent the wheel. (pun intended)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Rimzoneonline.com I just purchased some Fuel Throttles from them last week and supposedly they are to be in the states on July 5th. Possibly the same boat will be transporting some Hostages also. :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That means everybody and their mother has them. I'd pick another wheel :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
yeah, i really wasn't planning on getting 'em, just trying to find a different wheel, you're right tho, if they're on backorder, everybody has 'em:eek:

i'll stick with my Vtech raptors, i wish i had just gotten 'em in black instead:mad:

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Worth the wait man, Hostages are SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No bias here.

·
Premium Member
39,325 Posts
yeah, i really wasn't planning on getting 'em, just trying to find a different wheel, you're right tho, if they're on backorder, everybody has 'em:eek:

i'll stick with my Vtech raptors, i wish i had just gotten 'em in black instead:mad:
I like the black vtechs ... almost went with those myself

·
Registered
408 Posts

Plasti dip will take care of those wheels for you

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
powdercoat them,

Reactions: Raven976

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
powdercoat them,
that's an option, except I only got one set of wheels, i may just hit up discount tire and see what kind of value they have. wonder if i get a new set of balck ones from them, they'll give me some $$$ for the chrome ones. as far as plasti dippin them, it only lasts a little while. i did my center caps for a different look, and they're nice, but I hafta hit 'em with a new coat or two every now and then:eek:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I got my package deal (Fuel Hostage 20x9 +20mm offset & Nitto Trail Grappler LT305/55/20 & TPMS sensors) from Mr. Wheel Deal. Not only is he a good guy to work with, he even beat an online price that another vendor quoted me. Saved $ HUNDREDS over what Discount Tire offered.

Reactions: Raven976

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just bought a wheel/tire package through Sun Coast Customs in Sarasota, FL. They saved me over $1k compared to anyone else. The local 4 Wheel Parts store offered to price match but freaked out when they saw the price. They could only get within $600 for the pkg plus I would have had to pay sales tax.

Sun Coast had free shipping and they wrapped the wheels really well to prevent shipping damage. The tracking though the trucking company was awesome too. I got an email every time they made a stop or changed trucks.

I don't know if they offer what you are looking for but they may be worth checking out. Good luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mr Wheel deal

Well, I got a quote from Mr. Wheel deal for a set of 18x9 +1mm offset Fuel Hostages for $809 plus $79 for shipping. Does this sound like a good deal? Anybody deal with Mr. Wheel Deal before? $222 per wheel shipped sounds like a good deal, but am unsure. Also, how much of the wheel will be sticking out of my wheel well with +1mm offset? I'm moving away from my current +25mm offset wheels to clear a new set of ICON UCA's I'm looking at getting...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
217 Posts
I just bought fuel kranks from 4wheelonline.com for 830. Way cheaper then anywhere else I looked. Even mr wheel deals couldn't come close.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts