Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace my bumper end cap, parking sensor, and fog light bezel on my 2017 Platinum Tundra. Cool Springs offers great pricing, but the shipping makes it less attractive. Any other suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
I need to replace my bumper end cap, parking sensor, and fog light bezel on my 2017 Platinum Tundra. Cool Springs offers great pricing, but the shipping makes it less attractive. Any other suggestions?
Yea, sometimes those larger items can be expensive to ship, especially if you're a good distance away from us. Keep in mind, we only charge for shipping whatever UPS/USPS/FedEx charges us to ship it, and we do have a promo code for forum members to save 20% on the shipping costs. It is FORUM20.

Reactions: Bjoew

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Yea, sometimes those larger items can be expensive to ship, especially if you're a good distance away from us. Keep in mind, we only charge for shipping whatever UPS/USPS/FedEx charges us to ship it, and we do have a promo code for forum members to save 20% on the shipping costs. It is FORUM20.
@Bjoew, buying parts on the internet is ALWAYS a two-edged sword because of additional hidden "handling charges". For large, heavy items, shipping alone will quickly make internet purchases more costly than buying from a local dealer.

BUT, If TOCS is charging ONLY the shipping charges, without any hidden "handling charges", plus giving you 20% discount after price matching...I doubt you can beat that deal. I wish I had known about it earlier. :(

Reactions: Bjoew

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Yea, we don't charge any handling fees or anything. Although, this bubble wrap and cardboard is starting to add up.... >:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the replies!

After trying to nickel and dime here and there to fix it myself, I ultimately opted to put in an insurance claim and just pay the $500 deductible. It was so close, I was trying to do it myself but it looks like it's coming to around $750 - $800. I'll let the body shop handle the buying.

I will be reaching out though to pick up some color keyed mirrors soon though! Thanks again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.