Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which step bars does everyone like and why? I've looked at nfabs, oval step bars, round step bars, iron cross. Trying to find out which ones would work best for me. Not just wanting them for looks but also to make it easier for my wife to get in the truck. Opinions are appreciated :)
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
442 Posts
I've got the nfab nerf bars with steps that run cab length for my DC. They are great. Super strong yet light weight and took about 15 mins to put on the truck in my garage. Here's an old pic of my truck to see what they look like on.

Attachments

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got the nfab nerf bars with steps that run cab length for my DC. They are great. Super strong yet light weight and took about 15 mins to put on the truck in my garage. Here's an old pic of my truck to see what they look like on.
Awesome! I really like nfabs since they fit close to the cab. Thanks for the pic!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I have the Steelcraft 4" oval SS bars with the SS brackets and hardware. I got them for the very same reason you need them for. I like the look and the wife needed the help :D
Truck is a little dirty in the pics, but you get the idea...

Attachments

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the Steelcraft 4" oval SS bars with the SS brackets and hardware. I got them for the very same reason you need them for. I like the look and the wife needed the help :D
Truck is a little dirty in the pics, but you get the idea...
Thx for the pics, they look good!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Those would collect snow and ice in the winter here. I like the normal n-fabs and will get myself a set eventually.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe I'm gonna go with either the Nfabs or the 4" SS Raptors......opinions?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nfab all the way. If they start to chip or something, get em lined. Not sure if you can do that with the SS Raptors.

Reactions: Svcustoms

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea I heard of ppl getting them lined, which would also help with the grip. Several years ago I bought herculiner and put it on my ATV racks it seemed to hold up pretty good. Course that was 14yrs ago I'm sure they've improved with something better to DIY with.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Those would collect snow and ice in the winter here. I like the normal n-fabs and will get myself a set eventually.
The normal N-fabs will collect ice/snow too. I had them on this last winter and every time you got done driving you will have to kick the snow/ice off.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Anybody try the ATS Uni 1 step? I like the clean look, I have my steps off to get powder coated but if these are any good I may just buy these instead.

Uni I Series

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have the Toyota chrome nerf bars. They are more expensive than the aftermarket ones, but fit great and look great on the truck.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts