Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 07 CM and seems at least two speakers are blown. I'd like to replace all the speakers with aftermarket, I'm not looking to so an entire system just upgrade the existing. Are there only the door speakers and the one dash speaker or are there some I don't see and what's are the best speakers to put in place of those? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm assuming you have a non-JBL system. If that's the case you can do 6x9's in the front doors, 6 3/4" speakers in the rear doors, and 3" tweeters in the dash.

I installed the Kicker CS 6x9's in my front doors and the CS 6 3/4" speakers in my rear doors. They sound awesome!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm assuming you have a non-JBL system. If that's the case you can do 6x9's in the front doors, 6 3/4" speakers in the rear doors, and 3" tweeters in the dash.

I installed the Kicker CS 6x9's in my front doors and the CS 6 3/4" speakers in my rear doors. They sound awesome!!!
How can I tell if its JBL or not?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I'm running Hertz components on the Advent head unit. very pleased with the sound.

·
Registered
232 Posts
i have hertz components up front and they are really nice with 75 watts rms

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dont do 6x9s get 6.5 rounds.

it all depends on what your ears like, some like hertz, some like infinity and mine like Diamond Audio

1 - 9 of 9 Posts