Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2/4 drop on my 2007 toyota tundra. I was planning on going another 2" all around. I have belltech lowering struts up front and I was wondering if I could place lowering springs on top of lowering struts to achieve a 4" drop. Is their any cons to that set up?

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Hey man > http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-clubs/101609-lowered-tundra-owners-group-new-post.html
you'll get all your answers here but belltech makes springs to go with your kit but it's harder to align this setup. I have the DJMCLAMAXLOWERING kit 3/5 avalible for sale 450plus shipping because I'm going to lift it soon and you'd need trim the link 1/8 to go pass 3 Inch drop but then I won't be able to lift back and forth for winter/summer setup long story blahblah lol You could use you kit in combo with the DJM to achive what you want tho but do your research and let me know btw don't mind my harsh opinion about them on there I discussed further with another member and have since changed my mind

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the belltech lowering struts can handle another 2" with the springs? & your kit is tempting but i don't have alot of money for my truck as of right now lol

·
Registered
539 Posts
So the belltech lowering struts can handle another 2" with the springs? & your kit is tempting but i don't have alot of money for my truck as of right now lol
Reduce air pressure in tires by 10psi for a 1.5" drop.

Cost: $0

:lol3:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts