Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Want to level, from what I've read Bilsteins are much stiffer than stock. The Rancho's are ride adjustable. I'm open to other input as well, just can't afford anything like King's, Fox, Icon etc. Open to your ideas however!!

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, at 60k miles, I figure its about time to replace my shocks anyways right? Probably 1/4 to 1/3 of my miles are towing a boat as well.

· Registered
352 Posts
Autoplicity.com + coupon code "25OFFSHIPPING"

477.46 for 9999324x2 (rears) + 999919x1 + 999920x1 (left/right front) before shipping/tax. (Shipping should come out to about $25 with the coupon above).

And you'll still get your $120 Visa card.

· Registered
56 Posts
I just got mine from Autoplicity.com for $165 each! Had them installed last week along with a set of RS9000s for the rear. The total price for everything was $495 and that included $13 shipping to Carlisle, PA. Best price I found. Shipped fast.
Hope that helps.

· Registered
1,742 Posts
I honestly think that the Rancho setup is the best way to level the truck. It's easier on the ball joints than a spacer lift is and the adjustability of the shocks is awesome. You won't be sorry

· Registered
352 Posts
I just got mine from Autoplicity.com for $165 each! Had them installed last week along with a set of RS9000s for the rear. The total price for everything was $495 and that included $13 shipping to Carlisle, PA. Best price I found. Shipped fast.
Hope that helps.
Awesome, glad that worked out for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.