Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I know there are probably 50 threads about this but I couldn't find anything for some reason. I have a 2007 Limited TRD with leveling kit 3" front and 1.5" back I believe. I have threatened to buy a nice front bumper/grill guard and rear steel bumper for it and I'm going to pull the trigger this summer but I want some opinions. I really like the full bumper/grill guard look instead of just the bull bar. Any suggestions on which ones won't weigh my front down but will still look good with the small lift I do have? I've looked at Fab Fours, Go Rhino and Smittybilt. I REALLY like the Smittybuilt front and rear bumpers but want a grill guard integrated into the front bumper. I've looked everywhere and can find nothing but pictures of them. Anyway, any suggestions? Opinions?

Here's a picture of my sweetheart for a reference (yes the only picture I have is right when I bought it at the dealership :) )

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
I like ARB Sahara bar and Expedition One bumper. Iron Cross and Boondock bumpers, however, maybe easier on your wallet. Unfortunately, none of the heavy-duty bumpers is light-weight.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
I've found iron cross Bumper without any bars, winches etc allows the grill to be easily seen. Iron cross bumper with royalty one grill will make ur truck beautiful for a reasonable price/. If u lookin for winches, bells an whistles and need an off road bumper I can't help u bro. I'm new to the forum. Trying to sit back and learn

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
If you are looking into a heavy off road bumper, also look into an o.m.e setup to help you with the extra weight. If you like the pre runner look, addictive desert design, nfab rsp bumper, are good too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts