Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Befor and after!!

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  eaglesmerlin1 
#1 ·
Im finally done for a little while. Thanks to everybody for there help on this forum. This is pictures of my truck befor and after I did all my mods. List of stuff I have done. BHLM, Tinted tails, Tinted windows, 3/1 LRO lift, 18x9 ballistic jesters, 295/70/18 Nitto trail grapplers, K&N CAI, Flowmaster dual exhaust, Plasti dipped badges, Polk speekers and tweeters in sails, Kenwood head unit, Mtx 75.4 amp and bostin acoustics GTA802 amp, shallow box 10" pioner sub.
befor

BHLM mod

After

See less See more
#2 ·
Who r u trying to kid, you'll be modding it more within a week or two lol

#3 ·
Yup, a red TRD rear sway bar should do the trick...

Reactions: chphilo
#4 ·
Looks great. Any rubbing?

After you get a TRD rear sway bar, you could get one of these.

Attachments

#5 ·
I did have minor rubbing at 3/4 turn braking pulling ink a parking spot took car I that with a little gentle hammering haha. Thanks guys no more ideas hahaha. Side steps for the old lady are next

#6 ·
Resistance is futile. :D

#9 ·
I feel bad. In the past minute, ive seen two great looking trucks, and im over here with a truck in progress hahah.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#10 ·
Be happy it's in progress haha because when you run out of money and don't know what to do next it's a bummer lol

#11 ·
Very nice build, good work bro!

Reactions: dallasrules567
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.