Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and found it while looking for information on the Tundra. I did a test drive the other day and man what a nice truck. I drive a 2007 4Runner that is great but been thinking about a travel trailer and the 4Runner just doesn't have what it takes to pull what I want. The problem I'm having with finding the right Tundra is finding one with tow mirrors. My way of thinking is a tow package without tow mirrors is no package at all. And I haven't found one with tow mirrors yet. At least not one with the other options...Off road package, SR5 package, tow package, 5.7L, 4x4, double cab standard bed. Of course the dealers are willing to swap out mirrors for an arm and a leg. Not gonna happen! I really don't want to have to wait and order a 2013 so the search continues.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
You can pick up oem tow mirrors from TRD sparks ( sponsor ) for under 400$ I think. Or buy aftermarket replicas for under $300. I wouldnt let tow mirrors be a deal breaker.

They are also easy to install yourself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I found that out. But paying $400 for a $60 option just doesn't sit well with me. I may have to bite the bullet, but d*mn!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Negotiate to a price you like then tell them you will buy if they throw in the tow mirrors

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts
welcome aboard from the netherlands..!!

:D dikkie :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts