Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

NOOB here...bought a 2013 Tundra after 25 years of Fords......:D

I bought a Toyota bed step and chrome exhaust tip.

Bed Step - Really well made and very sturdy. Installation takes about 10 minutes. Remove 2 bumper bracket bolts, put the step in place, tighten bolts. Works really well.

Exhaust Tip - Heavy duty steel with a really nice chrome plating job on it. Installation takes about 10 minutes. Slide it on to the tailpipe, adjust, and tighten one bolt.

I have the air deflector, but have not installed it yet.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I put on one of those AMP bedsteps on a lifted truck I had a few years back. Pretty nice deals, clean look, heavy duty, and easy to put on.

Welcome to the forum.

Post up some pics when you get a chance. Your wife, your girlfriend, hell, even your truck if that's all you got.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
have to agree with you on the exhaust tip.bought one myself because i didn't like the look of the exhaust ending under the bed and i can't afford an aftermarket exhaust yet.is def a nice easy mod for a little bit of a different look.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Caution with the bed step if you plan on getting dual side exhausts. I read somewhere online that they're not compatible. I was going to do both but now the bed step idea is being scrapped and I'll have to lift my sorry old butt up into the bed.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Coach, I think that would only be the case if you went dual straight out the back. If you went with rabbit ears it wouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: CoachKG
1 - 7 of 7 Posts