Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this might be a somewhat stupid question but before I go down to the dealership maybe someone can give me an answer. I just got my bed sprayed (line x) and when I got it back it had 4 holes on the side walls of the bed where before I swear there were plastic caps. I called Line X back today and the guy said he didn't remove any plastic caps. The truck is a 2012 crewmax. The holes are on the sides front and back (4 total) the size of a dime. Water can easily get inside without caps and I swear they were there. Am I having a serious memory lapse or am I correct they come stock with little plastic caps???
Thanks

·
Registered
442 Posts
Post some pics of what you're talking about.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just had a look at my '08 CM. I have the same holes in my truckbed your talking about.

I haven't had any issues with water...maybe plugs wouldn't be a bad idea though.

shawno

·
Registered
442 Posts
My truck is a DC and I have those holes as well. I don't have any pics as my truck is with my wife. But, I don't have issues with them either and mine isn't lined yet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My truck is a DC and I have those holes as well. I don't have any pics as my truck is with my wife. But, I don't have issues with them either and mine isn't lined yet.
So they do come that way stock. Cool I guess I never noticed them before having my bed sprayed. I thought there were little plastic caps in those holes before getting it sprayed. So much for my memory.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts