Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into getting some kind of bed divider so things don't go rolling around.

And came across this Roll-N-Lock. It looks very cool and is also a heavy duty bed cover.

Has anyone used this type?

And would that divider work as a ballast support in the winter to keep sand bags over the rear axel?

Thanks a lot in advance

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
?
Nobody has tried this roll n lock cover yet?

They look very nice and heavy duty. Except on their site the drop down configuration isn't working.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
The insert bed liners also are bed dividers

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
If you get a RollNLock, you can also get the optional RollNLock Cargo Manager that integrates with the cover.

Roll N Lock Cargo Manager

A RollNLock is made of vinyl laminated on aluminum. It's spring loaded (locks every 12 inches). The cover requires a piece of hardware to be installed on the tailgate which requires 4 small holes to be drilled into the tailgate. Overall, it's a decent cover, but I would not call it the best retractable cover.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i Just talked with them at roll n lock, and that divider is made of plastic and they said it would fold,crumple with the weight of sandbags against it.

They said it was for light duty divider. So that saves me $1500! Looking at a bed liner now and 2x12's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts