Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally built the truck I have wanted since I bought my first tundra in 2008. Now I have my 2013 Crewmax, 5.7L, 4x4. It has a BDS 7 inch lift with 37 in trail grapplers, 20 in XD Hoss machine black wheels, AMP power steps, Flowmaster dual exhaust, and debaged. Let me know what ya think

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Flares would help with a more rugged look.

Almost no trimming. Just took the mudflaps off and in the front most the plastic has to be pulled out. The tires are 12.5 in wide. They will rube if I turn all the way to the left but other then that they fit perfect with the lift. I think 13.5 in wide tires would be to wide for the front and would require some trimming to fit them right.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was suppose to have Toyo open country 13.5" wide, but the shop couldnt get them in. I'm happy tho cause any wider tires and they would of had to trim a lot more.

I'm more impressed how much power this truck still has with these tires. I can still turn them over on a black top road, plus with the hyper tec calibrated for them. Feels like I'm still driving a stock truck

·
Registered
159 Posts
So far so good. Just need to color match and your set. Also thank you very much for the pic with the bucket. Gives you a better perspective.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Congrats, night and day difference.

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I've got 20x12-44 4.75in backspace (RockSTar IIs) with 37x13.5-20s that I plan on mounting on my 2013 Tundra 5.7 4x4 DCLB. I already have the NFab RSP front bumper and I plan on having my the installer do the body mount mod with the plates from SoCal trucks. BDS said that I should be good to go with the aftermarket front bumper and body mount mod. I am still nervous as all this begins on Monday.

~Andy

·
Registered
270 Posts
It got back from the alignment shop late but she is done. I will pick her up in the AM.

7" BDS with Rockstar IIs 20x12-44mm offset with 4.75in Backspacing and 37x13.5-20 Nitto Trail Grapplers. Did Body Mount and am good to go.

~A

·
Registered
270 Posts
I think I might have to de-badge. The photo is one of the Archer Bros here in Eugene, OR that did the install. Great guys who do awesome work with great attention to detail.

~Andy

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'll look for that truck around town. I'm from Eugene. If you see some dude in a jacked up black tundra with a canopy on it, honking at ya, that's me.

Truck looks good.

·
Registered
148 Posts
THOR2008, Nice set up what offset are the wheels?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts